Business Development and Online Marketing Internship (Madrid, Spain)
MarketGoo is currently serving over 30,000 customers, having more than 45 partners all over the world. Partners such as Telcos, Hosting companies and providers are currently distributing it to enhance their value-added portfolios.
About the selection process
We are looking for motivated interns, to start as soon as possible, who are fluent in English to support our Business Development team and help with building Online Marketing strategy.
Please send your Cover Letter + C.V to info [at] www.marketgoo.com. Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview at the MarketGoo offices in Madrid, Spain.
- New Business:
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization and cold call to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Support in developing business proposals and reporting. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Support in the definition and implementation of Inbound Marketing and lead nurturing strategies for both, the indirect (partners) and direct channel.
- Management and client retention:
- Build relationships with existingcustomers.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Online Marketing
- Participate in the company’s promotion activities; Web, Blog, Social Media, Outbound and Inbound marketing.
- Development of marketing materials and strategies for partners and customers: Webinars, eMail Marketing, events, etc,
The candidate must have the following knowledge and skills:
- Fluent in English (native/bilingual speakers preferred) and Spanish
- A pro-active person and willingness to learn
- Passion for sales, Internet, online marketing and customer service
- Ability to establish contacts and build relationships with customers
- CRMs and Microsoft Office knowledge
What we offer:
- Intership contract, able to work a maximum of 25 hours per week (during normal business hours). Work hours can be scheduled around classes.
- Salary and Bonuses based on profile and performance
- Real options for professional development to senior positions
- Be part of a start-up project with an interesting international project
- Attractive working environment, strong start-up culture
Please note, this position will start immediately.