Identification of the Data Controller
- Data Controller: MarketGoo Internet, S.L.
- Tax Identification number: B-83903583
- Registered office: Camino de Malatones, 63 – 28110 Algete, Madrid
Information and Consent
Types of Data Processed
The following personal data will be collected from the users:
- Data identifying a user: name.
- Contact information: email, country, company.
- Navigation data: internet tracking technologies (cookies) necessary to enable proper functioning of the Website.
Purposes of the Processing
The personal data specified in the section above will be processed by MarketGoo for the following purposes:
- Address information requests through “Contact Us” and “Partners” form: name, email, company.
- Deliver free reports through “Get your free report” form: email, country.
- Registration for MarketGoo Pro tool: name, email, password, country.
- Provide question-solving chat functionality: personal data potentially provided by the user during conversation.
- If the user provides his / her consent, send newsletter and other types of communications to the users regarding MarketGoo’s products, services and updates. For this case, the email from which MarketGoo will send communications is the following: [[email protected]]. In order to unsubscribe, users can send an email to [[email protected]].
- Elaboration of anonymous statistical reports.
Obligatory Nature of Providing the Data
The data requested in the data collection or registration forms are, in general, necessary for the purposes for which the data is collected. Shall that not be the case, it will be otherwise indicated in the corresponding field of the form. In the event of failure to duly and correctly provide the necessary data, it will not be possible to respond to a query, address a request or complete the registration process.
The data will be stored for the period of time necessary for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes, and even longer, for managing any deriving legal responsibilities.
Legal basis for the Processing
The legal basis for processing personal data in relation to the purposes a)-e) mentioned above is the consent given by the user. The legal basis for elaboration of anonymous statistical reports is MarketGoo’s legitimate interest.
Recipients of the Personal Data
The personal data of the user may be disclosed to:
In the event that any of the aforementioned recipients operate outside the European Economic Area, such international transfers will be duly compliant with the conditions laid down in the applicable data protection regulations.
International Data Transfers
User’s personal data may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area and, specifically, to the United States, exclusively for the purposes of payment processing. In any case, MarketGoo confirms that any data transfer will have all the guarantees necessary to comply with the requirements laid down by the applicable data protection regulations.
Rights of the Data Subjects
Users are legally entitled to exercise the following rights:
- Right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not his/her personal data is being processed.
- Right to access the personal data.
- Right to rectify inaccurate personal data concerning him/her.
- Right to obtain from MarketGoo the erasure of personal data concerning him or her
- Right to obtain from MarketGoo restriction of processing when any of the requirements foreseen in the applicable regulations apply.
- Right to data portability in the cases foreseen in the applicable regulations.
- Right to revoke his or her consent
Said rights may be exercised by sending an email to [[email protected]] or a post letter to Retamar,11, 28045, Madrid, SPAIN. In either case, the communication is to be accompanied with a copy of National Identification Document.
Additionally, users may lodge a complaint regarding their data protection with the Spanish Data Protection Agency at Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid if they consider that MarketGoo has violated their rights recognised by the applicable data protection regulations.
In accordance with current legislation, MarketGoo has adopted the necessary technical and organisational means to maintain the level of safety required insofar as personal data is concerned. It also has the specific mechanisms in place to prevent, to the extent possible, unauthorised access, unlawful removal or modification, and data loss.
Acceptance and Consent
Last updated: August 2018