In any case, marketgoo is controlling the Cookies and the processing of the data obtained through the Cookies themselves, regardless of whether said Cookies are own or third parties’, deciding on the purpose, content and use of the processing of the information collected.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information that are downloaded to a user’s device when he / she visits a website. Their main purpose is to identify the user each time he / she accesses the Website, also allowing us to improve the quality of our services and to offer a better user experience.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet. They cannot damage the user’s equipment/device and, if activated through your browser settings, can help to identify and solve possible errors of operation of the Website.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED ON THE WEBSITE
These cookies are part of Google Analytics and allow us to measure information about how visitors use our site. This includes identifying each unique user to our site and details of each page visited.
For further information, please read Google’s overview of privacy and safeguarding data.
Persistent. 2 years.
These cookies are used to make Facebook advertising messages more relevant to you. They perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, in some cases selecting advertisements that are based on your interests.
Persistent. 3 months.
Persistent. 20 years.
Persistent. 1 month.
These cookies are used by Amplitude for session tracking for analytics purposes.
CONFIGURATION OF THE BROWSER
marketgoo recommends that its users consult the help section of their browsers or access the help pages of the following main browsers in order to block cookies or set notification when the Webpages wants to save a Cookie:
- a) If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, you will find the option in the menu Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings. To learn more visit http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-Cookies
- b) If you use Firefox, you will find the option in the menu Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookies. To learn more, visit http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-Cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- c) If you use Chrome, in the Options> Advanced options> Privacy section. To learn more visit https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- d) If you use Opera, in the Security and Privacy option, you can set the browser. To learn more, visit http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- e) If you use Safari you will find the option in the Preferences / Privacy menu. More information at: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_US
Last updated: November 2021